Wed Mar 11 10:26:21 2015: Request 102689 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by RSCHUPP
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Module::ScanDeps isn't effective
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: Wishlist
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: z...@cpan.org
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=102689 >

Am 2015-03-11 10:04:16, dzagas...@gmail.com schrieb:
> Also option to add all packages under some namespace will be very
> useful
> (like in perlapp).
>
> For example:  -M AnyEvent::*
>
> This will allow to not to enumerate lot of packages in command line.

On the other hand, this will produce exactly the kind of bloat you
mentioned. But I'm open to code contributions. The mechanism
for finding all installed modules in a namespace is already there
(sub _glob_in_inc), hence you only to enhance option parsing.

On the other hand, this logic is already implemented in Module::ScanDeps,
e.g. if it sees "use PPI" it will add all modules "below" PPI.
For AnyEevent there's currently no such rule, but it's a onliner for me to add
one - just file a bug against Module::ScanDeps.

Cheers, Roderich