Thu Mar 12 03:56:58 2015: Request 102709 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by RSCHUPP
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Unable to handle SIG interrupts
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: gab...@gmail.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=102709 >

Am 2015-03-11 20:17:22, gab...@gmail.com schrieb:
> I think the pp "parent" exe should be catching signals and send them over
> to the child app - and it should not close, otherwise, the app is not
> behaving as intended.

Your analyis is correct - on Windows, we us spawnvpe to start the custom
perl interpreter that actually runs your original program, so the
boot process stays around until the spawned process exits (on *nix we
use execvp which just "replaces" the boot process, so no problem there).

I don't have a Windows machine anymore, hence can't fix this. If you want
to try yourself, the code is in myldr/boot.c at the end (inside the
#ifdef WIN32 block). This is in plain C (but specific to Windows) and has
nothing to do with Perl.

Cheers, Roderich