Tue May 19 11:12:38 2015: Request 104509 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by RSCHUPP
       Queue: PAR
     Subject: Problem signing PAR file
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: ddca...@gmail.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=104509 >

Am 2015-05-19 10:22:38, ddca...@gmail.com schrieb:
> There's already a bug ticket in for that in ScanDeps from 2013.
>
> https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=91530

Re-reading my own comments...
Yeah, there are 1001 ways to refer to a data file from a Perl module.
And most of them break when using PAR. The power of TMTOWTDI, yech.
(In my dreams I envision there would be only one sanctioned method
to do this and it could be inspected or intercepted by PAR.)

This can't be fixed solely in Module::ScanDeps, it also needs a rule
in PAR::Filter::PatchContent, cf. what's been done for Mozilla::CA.

Cheers, Roderich