Tue May 19 11:21:23 2015: Request 104509 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by ddca...@gmail.com
       Queue: PAR
     Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #104509] Problem signing PAR file
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: ddca...@gmail.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=104509 >

Hey Roderich,

Understood on that!

What about compiling a list of 'problematic modules' and giving PAR the
option to fix them? It might be a nice addition to the platform. The Encode
module is another tricky one. It has many dependencies but they are only
called when needed and so do not get appropriately packaged.

In the meantime, the MANIFEST fix for the addfiles by Shawn is working and
should probably be included as a fix, but I'm still not having luck with
the Signature module for some reason.