Wed Dec 23 10:02:23 2015: Request 110480 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by RSCHUPP
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Unpacking exe: File exists
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: jo.kil...@gmx.de
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=110480 >

On 2015-12-23 01:33:29, jo.kil...@gmx.de wrote:
> indeed you are right: I used the following -a option:
> ----
> -a Unicode::UCD
> ----
>
> Omitting this entry, pp packs everything as expected. I added this to
> overcome the following problem when starting the generated exe:
> ----
> Can't locate utf8_heavy.pl in @INC ...
> ----
>
> Any hint how to include utf8_heavy.pl?

There will be an option -u (or --unicode) to pp in the next release of
PAR::Packer
that essentially will do just that. Or you could try to pack with "pp -x ...".

BTW, what's the full pp command line that you used?

But I don't see why "-a Unicode::UCD" would pack a file "lib/version" into your
executable. Please try to pack with "pp -vv ..." and check its output where it
gets
lib/version from.

Cheers, Roderich