Tue Feb 09 08:51:23 2016: Request 111896 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by RSCHUPP
       Queue: PAR
     Subject: PAR Question Solaris 10
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: walter.gnadenber...@rbinternational.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=111896 >

On 2016-02-09 08:36:55, walter.gnadenber...@rbinternational.com wrote:
> With the  Solaris Installation I have the problem  that the binary is
> not
> a standalone binary.
> There are libaries which solaris make dynamic and static.
>        libperl.so =>    /home/misnh5/lib/libperl.so
>        libdb-4.8.so =>  /home/misnh5/lib/libdb-4.8.so
>
> The question is: How can I influence pp or the linker of solaris, so
> that
> this libary get linked static?

You can't - this is either a (build time) bug in PAR::Packer or an incorrectly
set up perl installation. Are you using a "homebrew" perl?

Anyway, please provide the output of the following commands:

$ ldd /your/perl
$ /your/perl -V

If you built PAR::Packer yourself, please attach the _full_ output of
building it, i.e.

$ /your/perl Makefile.PL
$ make
$ make test