Tue Feb 09 08:36:55 2016: Request 111896 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by walter.gnadenber...@rbinternational.com
       Queue: PAR
     Subject: PAR Question Solaris 10
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: walter.gnadenber...@rbinternational.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=111896 >

Hello Audrey,

I installed PAR:Packer  at differnt OS (Windows/AIX/solaris 10 ).
The idea is to copy the binary between different system without installing
perl and perl modules.

With the  Solaris Installation I have the problem  that the binary is not
a standalone binary.
There are libaries which solaris make dynamic and static.
        libperl.so =>    /home/misnh5/lib/libperl.so
        libdb-4.8.so =>  /home/misnh5/lib/libdb-4.8.so

The question is: How can I influence pp or the linker of solaris, so that
this libary get linked static?

Thanks for your help!

PAR Versions:
PAR -- 1.010
PAR::Dist -- 0.49
PAR::Packer -- 1.029

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards,

Walter GNADENBERGER
Software Development & Testing

Raiffeisen Bank International AG | Am Stadtpark 9, 1030 Vienna, Austria |
Tel.: +43 1 71707-5633 | Fax: +43 1 71707-765633 |
walter.gnadenber...@rbinternational.com | http://www.rbinternational.com

Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt, bevor Sie drucken. / Please consider the
environment before printing.

This message and any attachment ("the Message") are confidential. If you have
received the Message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the Message from your system, any use of the Message is forbidden.
Correspondence via e-mail is primarily for information purposes. RBI neither
makes nor accepts legally binding statements via e-mail unless explicitly
agreed otherwise.
Information pursuant to § 14 Austrian Companies Code: Raiffeisen Bank
International AG; Registered Office: Am Stadtpark 9, A-1030 Vienna; Company
Register Number: FN 122119m at the Commercial Court of Vienna (Handelsgericht
Wien).