Hello,

I'm trying yo create a filter to plot a histogram or a curve. The output of this filter will look like the one used for histogram filter. I read the documentation on the wiki about how to create a custom view, and I think this is my start point. Is that true ? if yes, from witch class should myView inherits from ? pqGenericViewModule ? pqChartLayer ? pqView ? pqxxx ?

How my pqMyView class will be linked to my vtkMyFilter Class ? how to pass my vtkDataArrays from my vtkMyFilter class to my pqMyView class ?

Thank you,

Nehme