So you say ParaView-CVS compiled for you using the binary Qt-Cocoa distribution? That didn't work for me...

Michael

On 28. Oct, 2009, at 21:22 , Chris Kees wrote:

Thank you. I saw your message earlier on this but couldn't seem to track it down. I'm going to assume that this is not a paraview problem for now and
will post back when I get a chance to compile Qt.

Chris