Well, I did some stuff, but the only thing I can say is that I don't see this problem. As to why this is, I have no idea... I didn't do anything specifically to fix this.

Sorry

Michael

On 19. Nov, 2009, at 14:14 , Pierre-Olivier Dallaire wrote:

Ok, from this post, I thought that you added some "magic" in the ParaView src :

http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2009-October/014246.html
http://github.com/themiwi/ParaView3-enhancements

Have a good day

PO

On 2009-11-18, at 3:54 PM, Michael Wild wrote:

Uuuhm, I haven't done anything in that respect, sorry.

Michael

On 18. Nov, 2009, at 20:19 , Pierre-Olivier Dallaire wrote:

Hi all,

Michael - can you confirm what are the "special" enhancements that take care of the greyed out filters problem / I've been fighting with this issue recently

I don't see this with the latest qt-4.6.0-rc1 but ParaView is really slow based on this qt release,
prefer to rely on qt-4.5.3 for now

Best regards,

PO