I just tried the 3.6.2 binary on a MacBook booted off an old 10.5.7 usb drive
backup and all of the Color By entries showed up just fine. The MacBook has the
GMA 950 on-board graphics chipset. The Mac Pro I used before has the NVidia
GeForce 8800 GT card. If you can think of any other specs that might be
crucial, just drop me a line.

-Eric