Utkarsh,
I was using a development version of Paraview 3.7 provided by friends at SLAC. I've also tried with 3.6.2.

To be honest, I'm still having troubles. The CSV file is written OK, but all values of the field magnitudes are filled with zeros. I'm pretty sure the problem is that I'm not giving PlotOverLine the correct "Input" variable on instantiation.

Can anyone give me advice on how to do this when the data-file has been opened with a SLACDataReader class?

Steve

Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:
Steve,

When you were saving your trace out, what version of ParaView were you
using? I just tried today's CVS and I do indeed get a correct trace
for the PlotOverLine as under:

PlotOverLine1 = PlotOverLine( Source="High Resolution Line Source" )
PlotOverLine1.Source.Point1 = [-10.0, -10.0, -10.0]
PlotOverLine1.Source.Point2 = [10.0, 10.0, 10.0]

Utkarsh

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 8:33 AM, Stephen Molloy