Hello,

I've recently been forced... no, no, encouraged to try to build and package my
branded PV app under Windows 7 64-bit, and I'm not experienced with building in
a Windows environment. (I'm using Visual Studio 2008 Pro.) I think I have CVS
ParaView built just fine.

But, when I run CMake on my branded project it has trouble with one of the
CPack portions, so I get:

CMake Error at
C:/Users/emonson/Programming/ParaView_cvs/ParaView3/CMake/ParaViewBrandingCPack.cmake:124
 (INSTALL):
  install FILES given no DESTINATION!
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  MSI_Strip3/CMakeLists.txt:110 (install_qt_libs)

It seems to not have PV_INSTALL_BIN_DIR set... I'm sorry for my continued CMake
ignorance, but should that variable have carried over from my ParaView build
somehow, or should I be setting it explicitly in my CMakeLists.txt file for the
project?

I tried changing it to CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX just to get past the error, but
then the Qt libs don't get packaged properly.

Thanks for the help,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group