Hey Utkarsh,

It's all getting packed fine on Windows now, except for one library. I built
the ParaView I'm building my branded app against with Python turned ON, but
python26.dll isn't getting packaged in my NSIS installer. (All of the Python
stuff seems to get packaged just fine on Ubuntu.)

Is there something I should add to my CMakeLists.txt file to make this happen
properly?

Thanks a lot -- getting closer... :)
-Eric