hi,

ok, I put :

timeline = [0, 1, ... tn]
for i in range(tn):
self .GetExecutive ().GetOutputInformation ().GetInformationObject (0 ).Append (vtk.vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline.TIME_STEPS(),timeline.GetValue(i))

at the end of my programmablesource but, the Time panel (GUI,Object Istpector->Information->Time) still empty.

also if I run the script more than once, the TIME_STEPS variable keep growing.

That's crazy :-)

You need something like this:

for i in range(x):
self .GetExecutive ().GetOutputInformation ().GetInformationObject (0).Append(vtkStreamingDemandDrivePipeline.TIME_STEPS(),
t[i])

in the RequestInformation() script. Then to get UPDATE_TIME_STEPS(),
something like:

i = self.GetExecutive().GetOutputInformation().GetInformationObject(0)
nSteps = i.Length(vtkStreamingDemandDrivePipeline.UPDATE_TIME_STEPS())
tSteps = []
for i in range(nSteps):
tSteps .append(i.Get(vtkStreamingDemandDrivePipeline.UPDATE_TIME_STEPS(), i))

Good luck!
-berk

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Felipe Bordeu Weldt