If you are building a 64 Bit Qt Application the only thing you need to download from Nokia is the Qt-Everywhere source code. There is nothing else there that will help you. They only have Pre-compiled 32 bit binaries for Visual Studio and MinGW. And you can not combine (Easily) MinGW libraries with Visual Studio libraries.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net