Hi,

I'm facing an error under the client-server mode. As soon as I try to open a
file, paraview crashes with this error on the
server side :

ERROR: In /home/podallaire/ParaView/Servers/Common/vtkProcessModule.cxx, line
1065
vtkProcessModule (0x851da0): Cannot create object of type
"vtk1DTransferFunctionFilter".
while processing
Message 0 = New
  Argument 0 = string_value {vtk1DTransferFunctionFilter}
  Argument 1 = id_value {387}

ERROR: In /home/podallaire/ParaView/Servers/Common/vtkProcessModule.cxx, line
1066
vtkProcessModule (0x851da0): Aborting execution for debugging purposes.

Any idea what is going on ? I tried different files - same result.

Regards,

PO