Ok in fact the good attribute name is : ScriptRequestInformation

Le 08/06/2010 14:18, Jérôme Plumecoq a écrit :
Hello,

Thank you Eric : now I can read my datas with a ProgrammableSource, and display them.

But I would like to create a ProgrammableSource in a python script, and I have this error when I try to set the InformationScript (which is necessary to display the datas) attribute :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/home/plumecoq/EHPOC/plugins/ElsaMenu/elsa.py", line 106, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/plumecoq/EHPOC/plugins/ElsaMenu/elsa.py", line 85, in main
    ps.InformationScript = str_information_script
  File "/home/plumecoq/Paraview/ParaView-3.8.0-bin/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/paraview/servermanager.py", line 201, in __setattr__
    "to add this attribute.")
AttributeError: Attribute InformationScript does not exist.  This class does not allow addition of new attributes to avoid mistakes due to typos. Use add_attribute() if you really want to add this attribute.

 My code is :

# solution 2 : Programmable Source
    ps = ProgrammableSource()
    ps.OutputDataSetType = 2  # 2 : Structured Grid, 13 : MultiblockDataSet
    str_script = """
    import lecture_v3d as v3d
    reader =  v3d.V3dReader("/home/plumecoq/tmp/ParaView/flow_1_0075.v3d")
    self.GetOutput().DeepCopy(reader.bloc_vts)
    """
    ps.Script = str_script

    str_information_script = """
    from paraview import util
    util.SetOutputWholeExtent(self, [0, 10, 0, 10, 0, 30])
    """
    ps.InformationScript = str_information_script

when I put the string str_information_script in the window Script(RequestInformation) of the ProgrammableSource, it works fine.

any ideas ?

Jérôme