Hi,

I originally tried the following on each piece:

SetOrigin(0,0,0)
SetSpacing(.1,.1,0)
SetExtent(0,xmax,ystart(myproc),ystop(myproc),0,0)

And when I output it to XMLPImageDataWriter, paraview couldn't read it
complaining about the extents.  It actually correctly showed the first piece.

I could have sworn I talked to Utkarsh about it, but I can't find the
conversation... So it's quite possible there's a serious operator error on my
part.

The current solution is in Paraview under
CoProcessing/Adaptors/FortranAdaptors/NPICAdaptor  That solution creates a
MultiBlockDataSet with one block (on each processor) which contains the image.

Nathan.