Hi,

I am a newbie with Paraview. I am trying to visualize the vector field
in the attached file. The file contains several vectors ('electrical
field', 'electron current', 'hole current'), as well as a number of
scalar arrays. I simply load the file, then apply a Glyph filter.
However, only the scalar arrays show up, none of the vectors can be
selected.. I just don't understand why. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Pierre