Dear all.

I have been trying to compile the new 3.10 paraview source under my linux
system, but got the following complaint:

Linking C shared library ../../../../bin/libvtkhdf5.so
CMakeFiles/vtkhdf5.dir/H5checksum.c.o: In function `gnu_dev_major':

And from there many more errors related to the libvtkhdf5 library. Any other
people who have experienced this error ? Do I need hdf5? Can I switch it off
?
Any hints appreciated.

Regards,

Eelco