So,

I have followed your instructions. But during compilation, an error occurred at
85% of compiling, It was a problem with Qt, a file was truncated...
So, I run ccmake and disable qt compiling option. Now, I launch make and I am
waiting the end of compilation.
Is it the good solution I choose ?
When compilation will be terminated, how can use a basic plugin ?
In a first time, I would like to be able to display for example a new point
each second in paraview...
Where can I found an example that change data every seconds....