Hi Utkarsh,

Thanks for your reply!
I'm used to subclass ITK and VTK classes, but I install Paraview using the binaries.... not yet from the sources. If I understand you, this could be very easily done subclassing the PVClipDataSet. What about displaying or saving the second output?
How can I get both output ports?
Thanks again,
Laurent.