From: Andy Bauer <andy.ba...@kitware.com>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Interesting bug when using windbladereader and multiple
time steps
To: "Sohail Shafii" <sohailsha...@yahoo.com>
Cc: paraview@paraview.org
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2011, 7:09 PM

I'll take a look at it.  I may need a time dependent data set if I can't figure
it out though.

Andy

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 9:13 PM, Sohail Shafii <sohailsha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

I've noticed a bug when using the windbladereader; the portion of the code that
reads the blade file is one timestep behind the code that reads the field.  For
instance, if one is at timestep i, the field data will correspond with timestep
"i" but the blade data will correspond with the last timestep chosen.  When a
data set is opened initially both the blade and field items are set to the
initial timestep.  After one starts changing the timestep, the bug makes an
appearance.

In the code, the blade and field specify their timesteps (individually) based
on the bladeInfo and fieldInfo objects, respectively.  These info objects are
related to the outputVector of requestInformation -- I wonder if this is some
kind of pipeline issue?

Thanks,
Sohail