Hi,

I'm fairly new to Paraview but am trying to get a hang on it.

My problem is that I need to make some animations by loading different datasets rendered the same way. After having looked at the state file (pvsm) one can save in the GUI I thought it would be piece of cake to open these ones via a Python script and then save a screenshot from there (thus being able to replace the path to the dataset and then being able to create the animation), but when I do that, all the view settings are not loaded in contrast to when I do it through the GUI. Is there a way to "execute" the settings from the state?

Best regards
Villads Egede, Denmark