Hello,
I am a ParaView newbie and I am trying to compute the maximum and minimum
values of one array (e.g. pressure or density) in a multi-block dataset (*.exo)
file in ParaView, and then display those maximum and minimum values on screen
with text. To make this more fun, the dataset includes time data, and so what I
really want to be able to do is to compute the maximum and minimum values of
the array and display them on-screen for each time step so that when I animate
the data, the max/min values update as the animation runs.
Could someone point me in the right direction for how to do this?
I looked at the Calculator filter, but I don't see any maximum and minimum
functions there (not that I expected to see them). And I just started looking
at the Python Programmable Filter, but I am not familiar with the vtk class and
so this route will involve a bit of a learning curve to figure out the syntax
for what I need to accomplish.
Thanks,
Emily