Hi, Pat.

I tried plotting directly from the CSVReader, and then it all works. But when my programmable filter is in between, there's a problem. When I apply the plot filter (via ParaView's GUI) to my programmable filter, the plot works fine in the gui, but the GetProperty("SeriesNameInfo") returns None. However, if I skip the programmable filter, and plot the CSV reader directly, then GetProperty("SeriesNameInfo") does what you say it should.

Anyway, I think I can skip my programmable filter for now, and get this working dircetly.

Thanks so much for what you've provided.

Greg