Hello, all.

I have just downloaded the new Paraview 3.14 binaries fort Linux 64 bits on the Paraview software page.

PV 3.14 can be launched on Linux 64 bits CentOS 5.7, but it crashes when I select either the "Open" item or the "Load state" item in the "File" menu!
Has anybody the same problem ? I have not yet tried the Windows version.

Best regards.

--
Richard GRENON
ONERA