Paul McIntosh a écrit :
My 2 cents (sorry for butting in without actually reading the full thread) -
I have noticed that states from earlier version of PV are not compatible
with 3.14 for some reason. If you resave the state then it works.
Hello.

For me, the state files from PV312 are almost compatible with PV 314: when opening an earlier version state file, PV 314 just proposes to create an additional view that may be canceled and I recover the full saved state. Maybe this is due to the new "Layout" feature ?

--
Richard GRENON
ONERA