Utkarsh Ayachit a écrit :
The offending line is:

find library=libQtSvg.so.4 [0]; searching
      7785:       trying file=/usr/lib64/qt4/lib64/libQtSvg.so.4

Try the following. If that works, I'll update the binaries:

Remove files  ./lib/paraview-3.14/iconengines/libqsvgicon.so and
./lib/paraview-3.14/imageformats/libqsvg.so and try again.

Utkarsh

Thank you Utkarsh. Removing these libraries makes PV 314 able to open data files or load pvsm states. Please, let me know when the updated binaries will be available and I will make tests.

Best regards.

--
Richard GRENON
ONERA