On 02/26/2012 05:59 PM, Pat Marion wrote:
I think that the example I linked to does work in parallel, each process produces a different extent of the grid. Did you have to do something differently to make it work?
the missing part was only the getting the UPDATE_EXTENT and setting it as an extent for the current piece and it works.
Regards,
Atanas

Pat