Hi Andy,

yes there is a change that may affect you but you might be able to fix
it by updating your CMake and the way you define your plugin.

I can not guarantee the issue that you are facing is what I have in
mind, but if your proxy create a class that was not defined inside
your ParaView plugin but in a library that you build against, then you
need to tell ParaView to add that library in the list of VTK objects
to process so they can be handle with client/server stream. To do so,
we added a new field (CS_KITS) to the plugin declaration. The ParaView
Manta plugin is a good example for that.

Here is the striped off Manta plugin declaration for CMake

add_paraview_plugin(
  MantaView "2.0"
  SERVER_MANAGER_SOURCES   ....cxx
  SERVER_MANAGER_XML             ....xml
  GUI_SOURCES                             .....cxx
  CS_KITS
    vtkManta                          <-- List of external VTK library
that you are using
)

Hope that helps, otherwise you will need to send us your XML proxy definition,

Seb