From: Utkarsh Ayachit [mailto:utkarsh.ayac...@kitware.com]
Sent: 28 February 2012 15:32
To: Parker, Andrew (UK Filton)
Cc: Sebastien Jourdain; paraview@paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] vtkPVMessage.pb.h

*** WARNING ***

  This message has originated outside your organisation,

You basically have to create a plugin for your code. Looks like you're creating
a reader, take a look at
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_a_Reader

You'll create a new plugin for your reader and tell ParaView to build that
plugin as one of its own built in plugin, by setting the
EXTRA_EXTERNAL_PLUGIN_DIRS cmake variable.

Now when all is built, you can load the plugin using Plugin Manager (it will
show up automatically) and even make it "auto-load" on startup.

Hope that helps,
Utkarsh