How do I do that? I tried putting QtGui4.dll in System32 folder and I also
tried setting Project> Properties> Debugging> Environment to the Qt bin
directory (and Merge Environment = Yes), but I'm still getting the same error,
so I guess that's not what you meant.

Also, what do you mean about setting PATH /before/ starting Paraview? If the PV
project isn't open, Project> Properties is greyed out - but once the PV project
opens, I don't have to do anything to add Qt bin directory to PATH, it's
already there.

Thank you.