Hello,

I have been working on a c++ paraview filter and would like to modify output data based on the camera view direction/location. For example, I may want to highlight data closer to the viewer and remove far away data. Is it possible to access some of this information (like camera location, view direction, etc.) from a filter? I've seen some information on accessing this data in python, but I want to get it in a compiled c++ filter.

Thank you,
Alex