Hi,

in a programmable Filter do something like this:

 import math
 input = self.GetInputDataObject(0, 0)
 output = self.GetOutputDataObject(0)
 COUNT=input.GetNumberOfPoints()
 pd=input.GetPointData()
 m=0
 v=0
 for i in xrange(COUNT):
  r=pd.GetArray('radius').GetValue(i)
  v=v+((4.0/3.0)*math.pi*r*r*r)
  m=m+pd.GetArray('Mass').GetValue(i)
 outputarray = vtk.vtkStringArray()
 outputarray.SetName("Text")
 outputarray.SetNumberOfTuples(1)
 outputarray.SetValue(0,"N=%d\nV=%1.6f m³\nm=%1.6f kg" % (COUNT,v,m))
 output.GetRowData().AddArray(outputarray)

Attention: if you save this to a state-file change the ³ to 3 because it will not be escaped and you can not load the state anymore.

best wishes,
Christian