Pradeep Jha wrote:
I want to use Paraview on a parallel cluster but I don't have the root
permissions. So if I install Paraview locally in my account, can I still use it
in parallel with all efficiency? Or do I need to bug the System Administrator
of the parallel cluster to install in the root account?
Our Paraview 3.14.1 server is installed by root. My client version is the binary 3.14.1 version that I downloaded. I visualize using the parallel mode with no difficulties.
Stephen

Thank you,
Pradeep