Hello,

I don't have much knowledge in setting up parallel system and have never
installed anything on a parallel server myself. I have been told to install
paraview for our research group so that we can use it parallel.  I have a some
very basic questions:

1) I have one linux workstation which has 32 processors in itself. Can I
install Paraview on this one single machine and check that if I am able to run
it in parallel (with multiple processors) or this won't be considered as
installing Paraview in parallel?

2) When I actually install Paraview on a parallel cluster,  where should I be
installing Paraview? Any useful documentation?

Every little amount of information will be useful :)
Thanks,
Pradeep