Hello,

I'm the new user of Paraview and I'm trying to visualize a set of particles
with bonds between them (from DEM simulation). So I have a series of vtu files
with points and cells of type 3 (VTK_LINE) that I call bonds. What I want to do
is to set the color of each point according to the number of bonds that are
connected to that point  - can you advice how to do it in Paraview?

Nikita Tropin