When building our simulation code linked to ParaView 3.98 (built with
coprocessing enabled) with CMake, I got the error "cannot find
-lvtkPVPythonCatalyst" in the final linking stage. I followed Catalyst User
Guide to add the following into CMakeLists.txt to handle coprocessing:

find_package(ParaView 3.98 REQUIRED COMPONENTS vtkPVPythonCatalyst
PhastaAdaptor)
include("${PARAVIEW_USE_FILE}")
add_definitions("-DUSE_CATALYST")
target_link_libraries(phastaIC.exe vtkPVPythonCatalyst PhastaAdaptor)

I verified there is no vtkPVPythonCatalyst lib in the ParaView build, although
there are a few coprocessing-related libs there in the ParaView build. Should I
change vtkPVPythonCatalyst to some coprocessing-related component? If so, which
component name should I use? I need to use python for pipeline handling and
link catalyst to fortran code.

Thanks for any tips you can provide!

Hong