From: Andy Bauer [andy.ba...@kitware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:10 PM
To: Hong Yi
Cc: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] cannot find -lvtkPVPythonCatalyst error when doing
coprocessing

Hi Hong,

The Catalyst User's Guide corresponds to ParaView 4.0 and later. You're correct
that for 3.98 you'll need to link to one of the CoProcessing libraries. If I
recall correctly, you should use:

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(phastaIC.exe vtkCoProcessorImplementation)

If that doesn't work, can you email me the list of CoProcessing libraries in
your build tree?
Regards,
Andy

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Hong Yi