I consider it a bug that I cannot paste more than one line of text at a time
into the ParaView Python Shell window.  If for example I paste two lines of
python, only the first line is executed.  This is a hassle for experimenters
like myself who create a code snippet, try it out, modify it, try it again….
This happens on Linux and Mac for me.  I am displaying back to a Mac even when
running on Linux, so it might be that there is some Mac-specific XQuartz window
manager/line ending trickery happening.
Not sure where to report so I'm posting to the list.  Apologies if this is the
wrong venue.
Thanks!

--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory