Hi,

I have a 3D vector field (vectors are 3D), and would like to visualize the
real length of the deformation vectors.

Could you explain how I use the SetScale factors to achieve this?

For example: If a point vector is [105um x 200um x 300um], then I want the
length of the glyph to be sqrt(105^2 + 200^2 + 300^2), and for it to have
the orientation that would be associated with a vector of such components.

Thanks so much!

Tim Bhatnagar