Hello,

I am using Paraview's Stats filter to run Principal Component Analysis on a
3D mesh (converted to a point cloud).  My problem is that I'd like to get
the transformation matrix and I have been unable to figure out where it's
located.  More specifically,  I want to supply this transform (as a 4x4
matrix) to a VTK application.

I'm assuming that it's embedded in a 10 row table labelled Stats   (Block
#, Column, Entries, RowID, RowID)?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Marshall