I was wondering if there was a way to use the traditional scientific notation (1x10^16) instead of the E notation (1E16) in the axis labels (for example in a simple XY plot). I see there are three formats Mixed, Scientific and Fixed that Paraview allows but a lot of journals do not accept the E notation which according to Paraview is the Scientific notation.

Regards,
Venkatt

--
Venkattraman A