Hi,

I'm trying to get ParaViewWeb (PVW) running. I've read the documentation and
have the QuickStart section working, but am still having trouble with a more
complicated setup.

My IT support team has the web-facing servers as VMs running a slighly outdated
CentOS. I don't think this is a good setup for PVW.

Is it possible to tell apache to just forward all requests to a remote
computer? My computer inside the web firewall does run PVW successfully, and
I'd like to access that rendering hardware and storage space. Is this a PVW
config option? Or just an apache option? Or a paraview server option?
Can someone advise what ports to forward?

Thanks,

  -k.