Hi Scott,

IT says 2.4.6, but that they have all the modules listed in your
requirements.

We're considering two approaches since their webserver VMs also don't have
good graphics virtualization: 1) Some ParaView software running on the the
web VM that has another computer doing the rendering for it. This seems to
be an officially supported method of running PVW, but I can't quite figure
out how to set this up from the docs, and 2) No PV/Kitware software on the
web VM. Just pass everything (via Apache) to another computer. Not sure
which would be easier for IT, better for the end user, etc.

Thanks,

  -k.