From: ParaView <paraview-boun...@paraview.org> on behalf of Moreland, Kenneth
<kmo...@sandia.gov>
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2016 2:16 PM
To: Scott, W Alan; paraview@paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Surface LIC plugin

1. Load disk_out_ref. All variables on. Apply.

2. Add clip plane. Apply.

3. Change representation to "Surface LIC"

The default options for Surface LIC should pick up the velocity vectors in
disk_out_ref. For some reason the surface LIC is not working on the external
surface of disk_out_ref. I don't know why.

-Ken