Ma-Afrika

PAM is now registered with the IEC as an official political party in this
country with an official IEC certificate. Skwatsha is now a loser. It is now
time for people to stop being paper-tigers excelling in talking in
this discussion group converting the converted. Let us all go out and
campaign for Pan Africanism to be the victor. There many people who claim to
represent sSobukwe. Genuine follows of RM Sobukwe will be determined by
actions, not words. History will judge carbon copies of Sobukwe as time goes
on. Let us all not be the judges. History will also judge who are
the tribalists and regionalists within the Pan Africanist fold. Genuine Pan
Africanists will be the victors at the end. Pan Africanism will be the
victor, not the enemies of African people. In the long run, truth will
always be victorious over falsehoolid and lies. We are in a protracted
struggle here, not in a coup. Quick victories are not our game. As PAM, we
now have the IEC certificate in our hands. Skwatsha must retract his
baseless statement. We have just launched three PEC's (Eactern Cape, Western
Cape and Gauteng) in consecutive weekends as party machinery needed for
victory. If Skwatsha is serious for a challenge, he must put legitimate /
credible structures in place. Those Africanists who are married to PAC and
not to the ideology of Pan Africanism, we say good luck to you,Sons and
Daughters of the Soil. Sobukwe was not married to the name ANC, but to the
Ideology of Pan Africanism. When it could not fluorish within the ANC ranks,
he left and launched the PAC in 1959. If he did the opposite, our rich
history of struggle would be completely different today. Remember, you kill
the movement / party /ideology by being neutral / indifferent / passive / a
fence-sitter / an on-looker. You kill it by keeping quiet. To remedy that
bad attitude, Mao Tse-Tung advises us to be vigilant in combating liberalism
and in correcting mistaken ideas within the Party, the killer diseases. If
you believe PAC is not captured, like the 'black leadership' Sobukwe was
referring to, campaign for PAC to win to prove us wrong. Only cowards
retreat blindly at the face of the battle. If you fill as we do join us. In
a Revolution we do not pay revenge. We have all made mistakes in our defence
for the ideas Sobukwe died fighting for. We are also not angels. But, what
is different, we draw valuable lessons from all operating experiences
called mistakes, including ours. We then say: Never again we make the same
mistake. If you do not admit when you made a mistake and correct it, you are
not fit for ther revolution.  I know there are many comrades who have
discovered we were right but they feel proud to say, you were right this
 time, cde Mabaso. We are not going to force them to do so. But we say,
biblically, ne bhadi lasinda ngomzuzu wokugqibela. Elinye lalibala
kukuthi 'Zisindise uze nathi usisindese'. Labe njalo liphosiwe yi-paradise.
I dabi liyaqubeka lona, with or without you. This development is just
repeating itself in history, many times.  Going to political leave will do
no good for you. Ask from the elders around you.