Cde Narius

Which PAC are you referring to? Do you regard the current Party led by
Letlapa and guided by the Constitution adopted at Fort Hare as PAC?

I thought I made myself clear to Letlapa in one of the PAC NEC meetings I
attended when he said the then PAC Consutution was a cause for decades of
PAC imprisonment and as a result he said he intended to throw it into the
dustbin and rule the PAC by military-styled order.   I told him that to me
PAC is only PAC with the 1959 Basic Documnts. Without them, it is not
different from ANC. What makes PAC different from ANC are the PAC Basic
Documents without being doctored. After what happened, what you have there
is PAC in name and form but not in content.  It is not the same PAC of 1959
Sobukwe led.

Cde Narius, when the snake leaves behind its dry skin after a winter season,
what is left is not the snake but the snake's skin. That is a big
difference. When an individual dies, we call what is left behind after the
immoral soul has left the mortal body his corpse (his dead body), not him.
Yes, there is a belief, just a belief, that when you talk to the dead
human's body you are linknig up with his / her soul even if you have
betrayed him/her. What a sad bluffing!

Many loyalists of Ndabaningi Sithole did not leave with Robert Mugabe to
form another Zanu when Robert Mugabe discovered that Ndabaningi Sithole had
already off-ramped from the African Cause.  Similarly, former ANCYL leaders
such as O.R. Tambo and Nelson Mandela did not break with R.M. Sobukwe even
when the ANC adopted a sell-out document thereby dumping the revolutionary
nation-buiding progamme,1949 Programme of Action, they developed while they
were still members of the ANCYL.. All what they said was that they would die
being ANC members as many people are now saying in both the PAC and ANC.
That alone is an admision that they see what is wrong with the current PAC
and ANC. Their allegiance is solely to either a leader or Party name calle
PAC or ANC, not what the Party stands for, its ideas (ideology). Mugabe and
Sobukwe did not d that. For example, the ANC of 1912 - 1955 is different
from the ANC of 1955 - 2010. Can you see that difference?  The PAC of 1959
up to the Fort Congress became the custodian of  the ANC of 1912 - 1955 and
its 1949 Programme of Action.  That is PAC became ANC of 1912 - 1955 in
content. On the other side, ANC remained ANC in form only, not in
content. The current hot debate on nationaisation of the nation's assets
that is going on within the ANC are just signs and symptoms of the major
problem / disease.  Similarly, the Letlapa-led PAC is PAC in form only but
not in content.  I cannot be part of a PAC in form (like a snake's skin).

Cde Narius, it is now a matter of the difference between the PAC body and
its soul. There is nothing wrong to pray for the immortal soul to come back
to its mortal body. Miracles sometimes happen, we are told. They say when
you pray hard and honestly with all your heart, the dead sometimes rise from
their graves. Keep on praying son of the soil. *Akulahlwa mbeleko ngakufelwa
* *(Victory belongs to the most peserverering*)! Remember: You means must
justify your end. I do not see that t all.

Izwe Lethu!

Charge-in Mabaso
PAM Deputy President